Well, there isn't much to update! I still haven't closed but it is moving closer. Waiting on the grant money, no idea how long that will take!
I did start a worm bin today following Bentley's method over at Red Worm Composting. I'll post pics later when its done. I need to get more vegetable scraps and such at work tomorrow to finish it up!
The surprising thing was how much cardboard this thing uses! My hands got sore just tearing cardboard!
I put some cherry tomatoes (both green and overripe), along with the stems and leaves from the tomato plant, then a few maple leaves, a little bit of tissues, a bunch of strawberry leaves and runners, and one banana peel.
Once its finished, it sits for 1-2 weeks to cure, then the worms go in. So sometime in the next week or so I'll order a pound of worms.